The enchanting beaches of Vico Equense
Sorrento and the Sorrento Peninsula are among the most enchanting places in the world. Every year thousands of tourists come, attracted by the breathtaking landscapes, the gastronomic tradition of the place and the crystal clear waters of the coast.
Vico Equense, a few kilometers from Sorrento, is a town renowned for its splendid beaches and below we list some of the most characteristics:
1. Scrajo beach: characterized by a steep ridge towards the sea. This beach is long and narrow with platforms on the high and rocky coast. It is also home to the Terme di Scrajo with natural sulphurous water.
2. The Turtle Beach is so called because of the particular shape of a 5 meter high rock that recalls the shape of this animal. It is a very quiet pebble beach, accessible only by sea, with crystal clear waters and a deep and rocky backdrop, unsuitable for families with children.
3. Among the most extensive beaches of Vico Equense and the entire Sorrento peninsula there is Tordigliano-Chiosse, from which you can enjoy a spectacular view of the Li Galli islet. This beach is suitable for all those who love wild and unspoiled nature and, above all, for those who do not like crowded places. To reach it, in fact, you have to walk through a rough path or arrive by sea.
4. Seiano beach, part of Vico Equense, very popular with both locals and tourists. Next to it is Marina d’Aequa, an old fishing village with a beach characterized by sand mixed with pebbles and a small marina.
5. The Pezzolo Beach hosts the remains of a Roman villa from the 2nd century AD. Thanks to its shallow waters and golden sand, it is suitable for families with children.
Confortable and Familiar Rooms
Check availability at BEST RATE GUARANTEED!!!